AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair 2023

 

AAMC - Virtual Medical School Fair
5 Reasons to Attend the AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair
Tuesday, October 17 | Live Information Sessions: 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ETWednesday, October 18 | Chat with Medical Schools: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET
Register Now

The AAMC is hosting its next Virtual Medical School Fair Oct. 17-18. Here are five reasons to attend the fair:

  1. Our two-day format offers additional opportunities for participants to connect with experts
  2. Narrow down your list by speaking directly with medical school admissions representatives
  3. Learn from the experiences of current medical students
  4. Gain insight on paying for medical school, studying for the MCAT® exam, and preparing for interviews
  5. Receive a discount code for 15% off of a one- or two-year subscription to the Medical School Admissions Requirements (MSAR®) website.

What did attendees say about our most recent fair in March?
  • “It was great being able to chat with representatives from med schools I was interested in. They were very helpful answering questions I could not answer with their immediately available resources and which my premed advisors could only speculate on (e.g., modality of interviews for this cycle, clarifying some qualities of activities they are looking for, specific questions regarding shadowing/letters of [recommendation], etc.)”
  • “I was able to learn more about other schools which were not even on my radar in terms of applying to medical school. I think this was super beneficial to me.”
  • “I loved hearing personal stories from the admissions officers about experiences they’ve had with students’ applications. They gave me hope and encouragement to keep on going.”
Register for 15% off an MSAR Subscription
alt

Comments