Caregiver/Personal Assistant Position

"I am a Cal Poly Alum and a former SLO City Firefighter.  I was in a bicycle accident and broke my neck and became quadriplegic.  My wife and I enjoy hiring reliable, caring, fun students to assist me with my daily activities! This would include driving my van, assisting me with physical therapy, food prep, running errands, and having fun. We enjoy good food at home and restaurants, and meals are provided at work. 

I am very active in the community as the SLOFD Fire Chaplain and disability community group leader. 

 

We live in a nice private house in SLO. My helpers feel as if they have become part of our extended family. Many say this is the best job they had in college.

No experience is needed in this fun, easy-going, family environment.  

Perfect for all majors, any student interested in assisting and learning about others. Good experience for Kinesiology and biology! This is a Cal poly learn by doing job! "

             

Current openings Sunday through Saturday 8-8 pm (3-8 hours per shift).  

Hiring for FALL now! 

We have a very flexible schedule around your class schedule or other commitments. 

Please email your resume to Mike at mwardslo@hotmail.com or call Mike at 805-801-3640 for more information! 

 

YEAR-ROUND EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE! The job pays $17-20 an hour.

Comments