Personal Care Assistant/Caregiver Job Opportunity in SLO


 Caregiver/Personal Assitant Opening:

"I am a Cal Poly Alum and a former SLO City Firefighter. I was in a bicycle accident and broke my neck and became quadriplegic. My wife and I enjoy hiring reliable, caring, fun students to assist me with my daily activities! This would include driving me to appointments in my van, assisting me with physical therapy, food prep, running errands, and having fun. We enjoy good food, and meals are provided on the days you work with us.

We live in a house in SLO. My caregivers feel as if they become part of our extended family, and often say this is the best job they had in college!

No experience is needed in this fun, easy-going, family environment.

Perfect for all majors, any student interested in assisting others. Good experience for Kinesiology and biology! Also great for athletes as I am a sports fan and schedule is flexible.

We desire students who are conscientious about their COVID – 19 when they’re not working.

Current openings with year-round employment available if desired. Shifts are between 8am- 5 PM (3-6 hours per shift), Monday through Sunday. We have a flexible schedule around your classes or other jobs.

Please email your resume (mwardslo@hotmail.com) or call Mike at 805-801-3640 for more information!

YEAR-ROUND EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE! The job pays $15-17 an hour."

Comments